Innovate UK is shaping the funding call Audience of the Future to support collaborations between academics and industry exploring the use of immersive technologies.
Official briefing events across the UK have sold out quickly but Network will hold a mini-seminar to share our knowledge from attending the Cardiff and Glasgow events. The call is not finalised but there is already a lot of useful information, which will allow industry professionals and academics to start thinking about whether and how they would like to apply. At this lunchtime mini-seminar we will be discussing:
- Where QMUL’s expertise might connect with particular Industrial Strategy challenges
- Proposed funding streams and objectives
- Who can apply
- Kinds of partnerships that are welcomed
- Funding timelines
- Opportunities to feedback Innovate UK before the call is defined
- Opportunities to find partners for your ideas
- How Network will be able to support your project
We hope that the event will help to kick-off project ideas and partnerships as application submissions will be open for 8 weeks only once the call is published.
Everyone is welcome, but we ask you to reserve your place here so we can accommodate everyone.
Robert Tong room – PPLG01 (Queens Building)
12.30 – 2.30
Bring your packed lunch. There will be tea and coffee available.
If you have any questions, please email André Piza, Network’s Knowledge Exchange Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)